If you breathe in and breathe out music, a premium option for the best music streaming for you has to be none other than Pandora.
In this article, We guide How To Chromecast Pandora From A Laptop in an easy way in simple steps for you!
It brings a very personalized and handy listening experience that gradually molds as per your interests.
It also contains more than 1400 podcasts from artists across the world for those who enjoy them.
It is amazing, isn’t it? It also brings along a Chromecast Pandora feature which means that you can listen to your favorite tunes and songs on your TV with the help of a Chromecast.
Also, it casts to TVs that support Chromecast.
You can also check How To Remove The Battery Of A Gateway Laptop? | Easy Guide 2022.
Pandora offers a free initial listening experience but for personalized features like no ads, unlimited replays and skips, and better-quality audio, you will need to go for a paid subscription.
• Pandora Student Package that costs $4.99 per month
• Pandora Family Package costs $164.89 per year.
• Pandora Premium Package that costs $9.99 per month or $109.89 per year.
These are some prerequisites you would have to consider before you could Chromecast Pandora on TV.
• A stable internet connection
• A TV that has an HDMI port
• A Chromecast Dongle
• A PC or a Laptop
How To Chromecast Pandora from a laptop?
- First of all, make sure to connect the Chromecast TV (destination) and the PC or Laptop (source) to the same internet
- Open the Chrome browser on your laptop and go to the Pandora Website
- You need to sign in to your account by providing the credentials
- Now select your favorite track/album/podcast on the Pandora Website and while staying on the player screen
- Right-click to select the Cast option
- A cast tab will appear
- Here you can select your Chromecast TV name
- On the same pop-up, click on Sources to open a drop-down menu
- Now here, click on the Cast Tab Option
- Now wait for the connection to establish
- You can play any media of your choice on your PC with Pandora and it will be played on your Chromecast TV.
Also, check Chromecast Users Manual.
Hopefully, this read clears out any doubts and hurdles for you in the process.