Connecting HP Envy 4500 printer to any laptop is pretty handy and easy.
It’s not just plugging in and out to get going to achieve your desired output.
There are two ways to connect printers in this digital age: Either you do it via a wired setup or using a wireless network.
How to connect laptop to HP Envy 4500 printer?
Firstly, take out the printer from the box correctly along with every included item for a convenient assembly.
Make sure that you do not miss out on anything, because this might create problems with connecting your printer or it may not even turn on.
Once done, the printer is ready to configure then, connect the plug of the power cable to a socket and turn the button on.
Now to turn the printer on, you need to press the power button on the printer.
You can also check What To Do If You Spill Water On Your Laptop? [7 Helpful Steps].
How to connect laptop to hp envy 4500 wireless?
- HP Envy 4500 connects with the help of an SSID or the name of a network and a password or WPA key.
- Bring your printer to the range of the wireless router. Find and press the power button on the printer.
- Then, connect your HP Envy 4500 to the wireless network via its SSID and WPA key. Now open the Start menu and click on the Control Panel.
- Now to add HP Envy 4500 to the Windows Laptops, Right-click the Windows button.
- Then click on Printers and Devices.
- Then, click on Add a Printer button that sits on the top of the window.
- Select the HP Envy 4500 from the list. It might take up to a minute or more to show up.
- Click on the option Print & Scan. Click on the + button sitting at the bottom of the printer list.
- From the list, select a new printer and connect your laptop to the wireless network to connect to the HP Envy 4500.
And it’s done. We hope that this article helped you clear any doubts regarding connecting your HP Envy 4500 to your laptop.