There are a few ways that you can use your laptop screen as monitor for your switch.
One way is to use a VGA cable to connect the two devices.
Another way is to use a USB-C to HDMI adapter.
Finally, you can also use an app like Reflector or AirParrot to wirelessly mirror your laptop screen to your switch.
You can also check How To Chromecast Pandora From A Laptop? (2022).
Laptop Screen As Monitor – How to connect the switch to the laptop?
Whichever method you choose, here are a few steps to help you get started:
- Connect the VGA cable or USB-C to the HDMI adapter to your laptop and switch.
- Turn on your laptop and switch.
- On your laptop, go to the display settings and select the external screen.
- On your switch, select Settings > Displays to configure how you want the screen to be displayed on the TV or monitor.
- You are now ready to use your laptop as a monitor for your switch!
The most important thing you need to know about the laptop screen as a monitor for the switch is that it will work with any computer or device, not just one specific brand.
You can use your old keyboard and mouse if they are compatible with the new setup.
Check Laptop Accordin.